4 Divorces, 6 Engagements — J.Lo Says She’s Done With Marriage
Four marriages. Six engagements. Jennifer Lopez says she thinks she’s done with marriage.During her Up All Night tour in Spain in July 2025, Lopez spotted a fan asking her to marry him. Her response: “I think I’m done with that.” She then laughed and added, “I’ve tried that a few times.”
That little exchange says more than the joke.
That is the line worth pausing over.Because for someone whose love life has unfolded so publicly, “I’m done with that” isn't just a punchline.It sounds like a change in destination.
Because Jennifer Lopez spent decades being publicly associated with the pursuit of love, partnership and marriage.
Four times, she actually walked down the aisle.
She married Ojani Noa in 1997, Cris Judd in 2001, Marc Anthony in 2004 and Ben Affleck in 2022. Her engagement history is even longer, with six engagements reported over the years.
But now?
Marriage appears to have lost some of its former shine for her.
For years, the story was love, engagement, wedding.Now J.Lo appears to be asking a different question:
What if love doesn't have to end at the altar?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home