Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

BellaRose Okojie @bellaroseo is Engaged A Second Time #Asuuwhy Sign the Petition Kidd hermes and deji Canada #NEPA #justiceforkhadija Adekunle Amaka and Groovy Ololade #Phyna𓃵 Blackout daniella and chizzy #olamide #NGRCAN Ikeja #SheggzFC𓃵 #buju Selena Gomez Dear Hermes

On Wednesday, August 17, the media figure and Benita Okojie Adeyina's sister announced her engagement along with images on her Instagram page.


BellaRose claimed that her spouse had initially asked her to marry him in a private setting without any cameras around since she preferred an intimate proposal.


 
 
BellaRose, Okjojie is engaged to her beau for the second time!
 
She captioned;

I said "Yes!" twice. The first time it was an absolute surprise and because of how intimate I've always wanted it, nobody was there to capture it. So, I said, babe, oya come and do it again so that I will record 😂😂😂 My guy was ready and back on his knees in a beat! I said yes to the most selfless, most romantic, most amazing man alive. The way he planned this proposal and successfully executed it... Ah, babe, God knew what He was doing when He made you. He made you to spec for me! I am most blessed among women to do life with you, darling. 

 

 




She revealed that she had requested that he make the proposal again so that it might be immortalized on film, and he had complied by getting down on one knee and doing everything else.

Her sister, Benita also announced the news via her instagram page and captioned them, “It gives me great joy to let you know that my sister, BellaRose is getting married!!!! We are planning wedding in our house.”

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments