Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“From fight to wedding” – Nigerian couple tie the knot in sweet video after meeting and fighting on Instagram #DEMO2022 #asuustrikeupdate #Phyna𓃵 Hermes Groophy #ManLikeBryann Adekunle iPhone 11 #Davido Shank Mr Eazi Duncan Mighty He's 30 Solomon Buchi YBNL Port Harcourt #ROSE GO AND VERIFY Chomzy Gokada Adamu Adamu

 

#DEMO2022 

 

 

2 years ago, I had an argument with a total stranger on the comment section of a post from @instablog9ja dude and I argued cause my comment didn't seat right with him, he slid into my dm and stayed in the message request for like 2 weeks before I finally replied on one faithful Saturday afternoon!!! 

 

On their wedding day, a Nigerian couple shocked their guests by sharing the story of how they first connected in a stuffy setting. 

 

 

The bride claims that they originally connected on Instagram, where they got into an argument in a blog comment area. She disclosed that they both held divergent opinions about the information posted on the site, which resulted in a heated argument. She didn't open the direct message he sent her after the argument until two weeks had passed. She said: "I met him on Instagram, and we got into a big fight over a comment. He wrote me a direct message after my reply didn't sit well with him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments