Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Pastor Paul Eneche’s daughter, Deborah releases pre-wedding photos, profiles husband-to-be ...........Keke Palmer More Ego Ladipoe Pastor Paul James Brown Group B Our Pact with Nigerians Birmingham Tech Bro Bryann X Fidelity

 Deborah, the first daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche, has shared images of herself and her lover, Sam, taken before their engagement. Deborah's lavish wedding is scheduled for this month in Abuja.


Deborah Enenche enthusiastically gushed about her partner, introducing him as "Meet Sam.
not a small Samuel.
Only Sam.
He underwent rebirth.
I am his age.
He is also Idoma.

He studied Economics.
He has a prosperous business.
He's a very smart man.
He has a heart that is so pure.
Most importantly, He knows and loves my Abba. He’s the love I wished for. He’s the love I waited for. He’s the love my Abba promised me”

In another post, Deborah Eneche wrote “Thank you for being an extension of God’s love for me and to me. I’m so excited to forever with you. love you with every heartbeat”



Post a Comment

0 Comments