Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Beauty Entrepreneur, Tara Durotoye and hubby, Business Consultant and Motivational Speaker, Fela Durotoye, celebrate 22nd wedding anniversary ............ UYO FIRST DAUGHTER Ebuka Terry G Our Lady of Fatima Southampton Guinness Congratulations Mayor

 Beauty Entrepreneur, Tara Durotoye and hubby, Business Consultant and Motivational Speaker, Fela Durotoye,are commemorating their 22nd wedding anniversary.

In honor of the event, the pair posted charming pictures from a photoshoot on their respective Instagram sites along with heartfelt messages of love.

 


Besides their wedding anniversary,

 Tara is also celebrating her husband’s 52nd birthday, and she posted a sweet tribute to him on her page. She said, “Can I be honest ???? This man here has been gooooood to me. Please help to send him love today. Happy 52nd to Mr Edible, Mr Fantastic, Broda, Daddy-wa, Coach, Sugar, Sweet, My tourist Attraction, TheWise man, My Hero, My Caretaker, & MrG for Generous. You have given me a beautiful life, and I thank you for it. My GOD bless you for me from the bottom of my heart.” 


Post a Comment

0 Comments