Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nigerian Woman Reveals Insensitive Statement Her Husband’s Friend Made Just Few Months Into Their Marriage

Just a few months after getting married, a newlywed woman revealed the rude remark made by her husband's friend on Twitter.

In response to a tweet from a married woman telling people to mind their own business and stop asking her about her children whenever they see her, @KahaniLaila tweeted this. She said they should just say hello to her and leave.

Laila responded to the tweet by sharing an encounter she had a few months after getting married with her husband's buddy.

According to her, the husband’s friend made an offensive joke when he came visiting them. She said the man asked if they needed to see a fertility expert because she was not pregnant yet unknown to him that she had suffered a miscarriage a week prior.

She tweeted,

“Omo few months after I got married, my husband’s friend came to visit, after he chop finish, he’s now asking if I need to see a gynecologist as I no get bele. Meanwhile I had a miscarriage a week before. The thing pain me eh. I almost cried self.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments