Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I Have Disrespected You So Many Times And …’ -Skitmaker And Dad, Oluwadolarz Issues Public Apology To Wife

 Oluwadolarz has tendered a deep public apology to his dear wife, Ife Luv.

Taking to his Instagram page to share photos of him and his Queen, the dad-of-one admitted that he has disrespected her so many times and has taken her love for granted.

The content creator further stated that he is apologizing from the bottom of his heart, adding that he hopes his wife can find a place in her heart to forgive him as she is his number 1 and only one.

In his word:

“I have disrespected you so many times my love, I have taken your love for granted …from the bottom of my heart I want to say I’m sorry, I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me
My number 1 and only
I love you wifey @ife_luv12.”


Oluwadolarz isn’t the only star who has tendered a public apology to his wife over undisclosed reasons.

Post a Comment

0 Comments