Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I have had enough” – AY’s wife, Mabel Makun cries out, involves police

 
Mabel Makun, the wife of famous comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY has raised alarm over threat to her life. Hours ago, the interior designer took to her page to state that she has been mentally abused for way too long and has had enough of the threats as she revealed her plans to report the said threat to the police. According to her, the threat to her life is getting out of hand and should anything happen to her, there is one person to be held responsible. “Been abused mentally and all around for way too long and I have had enough. The threat to my life is actually getting out of hand and if anything happens to me, there is just one person to be held responsible. Headed to the police station.”

Mabel Makun, the spouse of the eminent comedian Ayo Makun, famously known as AY, raises an alert with respect to an affirmed danger to her life.

In a post on her Instagram page, the insides architect communicated her disappointment with the ceaseless dangers, declaring her purposeful to report the said risk to the police.

Mabel Makun encourage included that the danger to her life raised, and within the event of any hurt, there's one individual responsible.

Tragically, she did not uncover the character of the individual capable, emphasizing plans to include the police on the issue.

“The threat to my life is actually getting out of hand and if anything happens to me, there is just one person to be held responsible. Headed to the police station. I think I have had enough,” she wrote in an Instagram post.

“I have had enough” - AY’s wife, Mabel Makun cries out, involves police

Post a Comment

0 Comments