Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I won’t reveal my relationship status – Food critic, Opeyemi

 Food critic, Opeyemi Famakin has said he will not revealed his relationship status

I will never reveal my relationship Status - Food critic, Opeyemi

He says he will like to remain mum about if he is actually married, dating or single.

He says this is due to the belief among many girls that they have a chance with him.

In the ‘In A Nutshell podcast‘, the food critic talked about his personal life and explained the possibility of not revealing his partner’s identity if he ever ties the knot.

“My wife’s identity would remain a mystery,” Famakin stated.

When asked about his current relationship status, he hesitated for a moment before explaining his aversion to answering. He revealed that he will like to remain discreet because of the admiration he receives from many women.

He said: “The thing is I don’t like answering the question about if I have a girlfriend because many girls think that they can get me so if I tell them that I’m in a relationship they’d say ‘I don’t like him again.’ Also if I say I’m not in a relationship, they’d be like, ‘As fine as he is, he’s not in a relationship, I don’t want him again’. So I don’t like answering that question.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments