Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Simone Biles is tired of the SHADE against her husband and their relationship.

Photo by TheYBF on May 20, 2024. May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person, people kissing and text that says 'simonebiles 16h I'm going to quickly address this, the joke was never a joke! Y'all are blatantly being disrespectful to my relationship & my husband. So I'm gonna go ahead & say this one time. Respectfully, off. & if you eep commenting or tweeting at me I'm just going to block you. simple as that. and no I don't need to touch grass or whatever tf y 'all suggest.... @ everyone else that supports us, we love y'all so much'.
Photo by TheYBF on May 20, 2024. May be a meme of 2 people, people kissing and text that says 'simonebiles my whole heart the best supporter, supoot.cotataratt I couldn't ask for a better husband'.
Photo by TheYBF on May 20, 2024. May be an image of 3 people, helicopter, airplane and text that says 'simonebiles simon ា 18h @Layoutbyinstagram Layout by instagram> instagri •• goinghome home ooino mieky'.
play icon
Simone Biles is sick of the hateration against her husband and their relationship. 
 
 
Jonathan Owens was front and center cheering on his wife at this weekend’s U.S. Classic. She won the all-around gold, a key Olympic qualifying event.

Post a Comment

0 Comments