Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sharon Ooja vows to torment singles with ‘my husband’ remarks

Sharon Ooja, a well-known Nollywood actress, puts pressure on unmarried people while pledging to hold onto her "my husband this and that" enthusiasm for as long as she can.

Sharon Ooja, who recently got engaged, thanked her spouse and showed her appreciation for his comment about her attire at a wedding.


The actress, who has always drawn attention from singles with her married life, thanked God on her Snapchat channel for giving her spouse.

With the provocative captions "My husband's wife" and "My Husband loves these pictures," she shared gorgeous shots of herself and mentioned how much her spouse appreciates them.

But this made one of her pals angry, and she told about Sharon's scheme to use her marriage to strangle unmarried people.


“This girl warned us o! She warned us. She told us she will finish us with “my husband my husband”. Justice for single

 pringles,” her friend stated.

In response, Sharon Ooja wrote, “Lmfao something wey I just dey start.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments