Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Wura took me away from my husband for a month -Scarlet Gomez

 Scarlet Gomez has opened up on some of the challenges she had to face as well as sacrifices she made to give her best on the award-winning show

Wura took me away from my husband for a month -Scarlet Gomez

In a brief chat with The Nation, Gomez narrated how she had to stay away from her husband for a whole month while filming the fresh season of the series, which has begun its finale on the streaming platform.

She said, “I had to stay away from my husband for one month. That was a lot but oga found a way to come to meet me. For that period, I think I stepped out of the compound like twice. I was in the compound for that entire time. It was gruelling.”

Continuing, she said, “Mentally, physically, it took its toll. I had to do therapy. It was so hard getting out of it. I remember going on set and you know how they type cast people in Nigeria. Once you play the role, that is the role, they keep giving you. I got stuff like that coming and I decided not to take up wicked roles, let me play the victim. It was challenging having to come out of it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments