Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘Any Marriage That Is Not Shaky Is Not A Real One’ -Mary Njoku Speaks On The Realities Of Marriage After 10 Years With Husband NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER Doyin #Phyna #BringBackBeauty CONGRATULATIONS TACHA Brown Skin Girl #Kizzdaniel #Khalid Adekunle #SheggzOluš“ƒµ Ruger #Ilebaye The Nigerian #WAEC #BellaOkagbueš“ƒµ Daddy Freeze Prof Annie IPPIS

 Mary Njoku, a well-known actress and producer from Nigeria, has discussed the realities of marriage.


The head of ROK TV, who is now commemorating her tenth wedding anniversary, spoke extensively about her union during an Instagram live on her account and declared that "no be beans."


The mother of three asserts that a relationship between partners must have highs and lows in order to qualify as a marriage.
She continued by saying that while things are never going to be perfect, marriage entails duties and headaches.


However, she went on to say that the pair only needed to remind themselves every day that they were in a committed relationship and were getting married.

Mrs. Njoku revealed that there have been several instability in her marriage, which hasn't been faultless.
She added that the love she and her spouse have for one another is the only reason their marriage is still going strong.


She also mentioned how some of her cryptic social media messages had lead some individuals to believe her marriage was in jeopardy.


The media entrepreneur admitted that her marriage had been rocky from the start and would likely remain so for the next 50 years or longer because a marriage without shakiness isn't a true one.


Speaking about her marriage, Mrs. Njoku said it hasn't always been ideal.



Her full post reads:

“10 years in marriage no be beans and if i tell you it’s been Rosy, I’d be lying.

I got a message from my friend saying I need to start making noise, that people need to know about my marriage and I am like when I think of the journey I realize it’s not been easy. I’m too tired to make noise.

I have also realized that most of the people who “make noise” in their marriage, those who always come on social media to say “I love him, the love is too sweet” etc.


I don’t know how you guys do it but this my own that seems perfect isn’t, we just love each other and we have to remind ourselves that we are together in the marriage.

Sometimes I come online to post some things and people will say “e be like say her marriage dey shake”.

Marriage dey always shake from Day 1, any marriage that is not shaky, no be marriage be that.”

The movie actress is married to British Nigerian businessman, Jason Chukwuma Njoku, who is the co-founder and CEO of iROKO TV, a marriage since 2012, which has been blessed with 3 kids.


Post a Comment

0 Comments