Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Can Buy A House With My Kids Yearly Food Bill – Omoni Oboli ............. Messi and Ronaldo #farfromhomenetflix Emiliano Martinez Carmen Harmattan Oga Rambo Pele and Maradona My GOAT Portugal ATMs

 

I Can Buy A House With My Kids Yearly Food Bill – Omoni Oboli

According to Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli, she can purchase a house in just a year with the money she spends on feeding her children.


The actress who claims that her children are nearly evicting her due to the amount of money they spend on food claims that, in reality, the same sum of money could purchase a home for her.


This information was unexpectedly shared on Twitter by Omoni.


We suppose she had had enough and had to speak up.

“Help!!! The boys want to eat me out of house and home! Is this how much money people with sons spend on food?!!!

“I swear I can buy a house with my yearly food bill,” she tweeted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments