Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Actress Naturi Naughton Expecting 2nd Child

Naturi Naughton  and her new husband are expecting their first child together this spring!

A representative for  Naughton and  Lewis revealed that the couple is expecting their first child together.


Naughton, who is already the mother of 5-year-old Zuri, tells PEOPLE that she is thrilled about this significant development for her family.


“I am looking forward to seeing this baby’s cute little face and how it will be the perfect blend between my husband and me,” the actress shared.

“My daughter is especially happy to be getting a younger sibling, so I’m excited to share this joy as a family.”

Naughton says she felt “so grateful” upon learning her family is growing, noting she was “still on a high” from the couple’s romantic April wedding at the St. Regis Buckhead in Atlanta.

“When I found out, I was shooting a movie and still on a high from my wedding, so it felt like the perfect way to start a new chapter with my hubby! I wrapped my two pregnancy tests in pretty tissue paper and put it in a cute little gift bag and told him I had a belated birthday gift for him,” Naughton reveals. “It was such a special moment.”


The family is preparing for their new arrival by “reading a lot,” checking out baby apps and hiring a doula.

“There’s so much more to learn this time around!” the actress says.

“We look forward to bonding in a new way and actually applying our wedding vows on this journey to parenthood! This is Two’s first baby, so he’s extra excited to create another human,” Naughton shares.


“Even through the many challenges that can occur with pregnancy, we want to push ourselves to be the best partners and the best parents we can be!”


Over 200 family members and close friends were in attendance to witness the couple exchange vows last spring against a beautiful backdrop of cascading flowers and greenery, complemented by gold accents.

The couple met in 2019 through Naughton’s former Power costar Omari Hardwick, who was also in attendance for the special ceremony.


Post a Comment

0 Comments