Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jane Mena and hubby are expecting their first child

Jane Mena, a well-known Instagram dancer and contentious figure, and her husband Plies are expecting their first child.


The delighted dancer informed her online community of her pregnancy on her own Instagram page.


In the photo, Jane is seen holding hands with her husband Plies while wearing a sheer alter-dress that showed off her growing baby belly.


Although Jane claims they have been together since 2010, Plies and she were legally married in 2019.

 


She wrote:

“Anytime I remember that I’m still a
v!rg!n, tears go just dey fall for my eyes, oh my dayzzzzzzz, I will surely keep this till the end of time😰”

In another post, she wrote:

“I met MY HUSBAND the YEAR 2010 and all I can say is I did this FOR and WITH the right man and that’s ON GOD❤️

Don’t forget to follow @janexplies to be updated always❤️”

See post below;

Post a Comment

0 Comments