Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Peggy Ovire Shares Photos And Videos From Her Bridal Shower @peggyovire ......... #KunleChurchill Chris Brown Oba of Benin President Zelensky BELLA THE TOPIC The King Pastor Tobi

 

Peggy Ovire is ecstatic to be marrying Fredrick Leonard, her beau, fiance, and coworker.


In preparation for her upcoming wedding, which is scheduled for November 19, the actress performed a flurry of twerking during the bridal shower that her group of friends organized for her.


On Monday, November 14, Peggy shared several images and videos from the enjoyable event on her Instagram page.


She praised her circle, which consists of Mary Lazarus, Nuella Njubigbo, and numerous other people, for being a modest yet powerful group.


My Small yet strong Squad. 💪 I love you Girls 😘 #peggysbridalshower Party planner @vichianopartyplace Photographer @dp.fotographystudio My dress @_peggysworld Kimono for the ladies @may8gallery
 
 
About last night 💃💃💃💃 My beautiful friends put up a bridal party for me & it was so Beautiful. We had a blast... @vichianopartyplace I walked into the place Mesmerized by how beautiful the place was, you flew in from Abuja for me . Thank you! My beautiful dress is from @_peggysworld you all know I love to keep it classy . To my Amazing friends, I will never forget last night. Thank you 🙏 #meettheleonards 🥂 #meettheleonards2022 #peggysbridalshower
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments