Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘We did DNA test… I’m not father of Adaobi Alagwu’s child’ — Tunde Ayeni opens up

 ‘Let only the truth be spoken about me’ - Tunde Ayeni speaks.Without mincing words, billionaire businessman Tunde Ayeni in clear terms crushed the rumour of any relationship between himself and Miss Adaobi Alagwu Like a piercing dagger through the heart, Tunde Ayeni released a statement in national dailies today that echoes his wife's interview that went viral two weeks ago.

 



 

 With a stamp of approval and authority on his wife’s statements, Tunde Ayeni himself has once again come out to say, ‘'I am not involved in any way with Miss Alagwu and I will never be again. I wish to affirm that I am a father to three wonderful children with my delectable wife, Abiola. These are the legitimate scions of the Ayeni dynasty. I do not have any child elsewhere’.

 

 

He goes on to say, ‘I hereby state that a DNA test was conducted to ascertain the paternity of the child. However, for the sake of the child involved, even though we are NOT related to her, my wife and I have chosen not to speak of the content of the DNA’.With Tunde Ayeni's clear statement, the menace of 'side chicks' troubling the homes and marriages of men old enough to be their fathers may have very well suffered a major setback!

Post a Comment

0 Comments