Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sarah Ofili welcomes second child with husband

 

 



Former model Sarah Ofili and her husband Seigha Adukeh have welcomed their second child.

This is coming 4 years after they welcomed their daughter, Siena Adukeh.


Sarah shared the good news on her Instagram page writing;

”4yrs ago, two months to my bday I had my beautiful Angel daughter. Now I have a Handsome Angelic Son! Same everything and timing! Even almost same bdays lol… Isn’t God just Awesome! I feel so blessed yet again on my bday.

 
 

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! My family n friends for all your love n support. And my wonderful husband I appreciate every ounce of love n support n effort you put into everything to make our world beautiful. And to my daughter Siena, she’s just the bestest big sister ever! God bless you all! 😘🙏🏾🤗💕💙”

Post a Comment

0 Comments