Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Zero child support! Tee Billz gives Tiwa Savage her flowers for doing a great job as a single mom and for presenting him as a Superman to their son.

 Tee Billz presents Tiwa Savage with flowers in appreciation of her excellent work as a single mother and for introducing him to their son as Superman. 

Tiwa Savage has received praise from Teebillz for their 8-year-old kid Jamal.

When he observes what occurs between ex-lovers, Mr. Tee claims that he considers himself LUCKY.

He claims that the singer continues to present him as a fantastic dad to Jamal even when he is unable to help her about their baby.

Mr. Tee, who has since had another kid with another lady, posted on Instagram to thank Mama J, as he affectionately refers to her:

“When I see what other men goes through! I can’t help but count my blessings! 4ever grateful to Mama J for making my relationship so soft with love…..! Even when I can’t afford….. She still presents me as a super man to my twin, Being a single mom is heck of a job……! Grateful & Blessed Titi…H Highly appreciative.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments