Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jim Iyke Sparks Debate As He Reveals The Only Parent That Wants The Children Succeed



Jim Iyke, has sparked a debate with his statement on a podcast show, asserting that a father is the only man who genuinely wants his children to succeed more than he did.

The Nollywood actor emphasized that a father’s prayers and desires for his children’s success surpass those of other male figures, including friends and relatives.

“The only man on earth that wants to see you succeed more than him in this life is not your best friend, brother, or relative; it is your father. The only man that is comfortable in this life, that prays it as a prayer is your father,”

he stated.

However, some social media users shared contrasting experiences, highlighting instances where fathers didn’t support their children’s aspirations or even felt threatened by their success.

Reactions ranged from agreement and appreciation for fathers who embody this selfless love to disagreement and the sharing of negative experiences.

thefoodnetworknig2: “I have heard a father say he doesn’t want his children to be better than him in life and his friends agreed with him! Anyone can desire to see you succeed, no formula!”

wendy_adammaaaaa: “Your parents are people who look at your success without envyyt$.”

mrucee_official: “God bless all fathers, we will continue preaching until fathers get their flowers”.

lazerclothings: “Speak for yourself, hearing things like this makes people more mean to each other, and makes them lose interest in rendering help..”

@officialsarahmartins: “Mohbad papa no follow for this league of fathers 😂😢”


@ifanik’: “What about the late Mohbad father did he also want to see his son succeed?”

@d_alexis_page: “This video made me remember my dad and the sacrifices he made for me and tears went down my eyes”

@vickygold009: “I disagree bro, we still have people who are genuinely happy for others….I will continue to celebrate people and be genuinely happy for them, until it’s my turn✌️”

@olivefashionavenue: “It’s your father not every body’s father. It varies.  You guys should just stop generalizing, speak for yourself. If you check, some people have real friends, some are relatives, some are even strangers.”

@dkokopee: “My father yes but I have few Friends that want to see me succeed, Spend their Time and money to make sure ! they want me to level up financially and every cally and I pray 🙏 for them daily ! I ready Spoil anybody Gen for my real men 🙌❤️! It’s Kokopee , Allaaaaaa”

Post a Comment

0 Comments