Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Teyonah Parris’ initimate baby shower !!! @teyonahparris .............. Falz Gtbank #TheExperience17 Aboubakar Aminu Mohammed Kanye Bryann X Fidelity

 Teyonah Parris’ baby shower was the sweetest!

 

Teyonah Parris’ initimate baby shower !!! @teyonahparris
Teyonah Parris’ initimate baby shower !!! @teyonahparris






 

 @teyonahparris: What a celebration!!! I told my sisters, EJ & Maech, I don’t WANT nothin, don’t wanna DO nothin, and don’t wanna THINK about plannin or throwin nothin that even resembles a shower. Periodt. They said “Great! Nobody asked you, so just stay out the way.” 😩 From 2 different states and with 18 million other responsibilities on their plates my sisters coordinated the most beautiful, heartfelt, and intimate celebration of our growing family!! I’m so grateful that they know me and my heart well enough to not pay me no nevamind, because that’s a moment in time I will never forget!! I’m still on Cloud 9 reminiscing about all the laughs and love that surrounded us!! Thank you to all our loved ones that hiked the journey to surprise and love on us (i dont have pics/ vid of everyone)!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Love yall BIG BIG!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments