Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Even Had To Endure Seeing My Daughter Witness Another Slap’ - Reno Omokri’s Ex-Wife Calls Him Out, Reveals Shocking Abuse She Went Through In Their Marriage:

 

The estranged wife of former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has taken to her social media page to detail the abuse she suffered in his hands that eventually led to the crash of their marriage.

Tuokpe is the first wife of the former media aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan. The couple have three children together.

During the weekend, Omokri shared a picture he took with his second wife, Hanna on social media.

The writer described Hanna, who is believed to be from Ethiopia, as “a beauty queen who has devoted her life to God and me”.

Omokri also praised her for being a woman who “does not know how to quarrel and is incapable of malice”. He wrote:

“I want to praise my wife. I thought spoiling was over for me, then I married my wife and got another mother, a pure met-at-home lover.

“A woman who does not know how to quarrel. A being of pure joy that radiates unconditional love. Totally devoid of materialism. The only thing she puts before her husband is her God. Every other person, she has queued behind me.

I got a package of purity, humility, and beauty. May God bless all men who fear Him with the type of blessing He gave me.”


Reacting to Omokri’s remarks in an Instagram post on Sunday, Tuokpe alleged that she “tolerated physical abuse” in their marriage.

The mother of three also accused him of assault that left her with a “swollen jaw, ruptured eardrums, and weeks of pain”.

According to her, she endured the abuse for their children’s sake, but maintained that it got to a stage that she had to take the right decision. She wrote:

“No woman should ever tolerate abuse in a marriage, regardless of how infrequent it might be. We often make excuses like wanting to maintain a complete family or staying for the sake of the children. But the truth is, your children deserve better.

After the first instance of violence, which left me with a swollen jaw and weeks of pain, I made excuses, thinking I must have provoked the anger. I even had to endure seeing my daughter witness another slap.

And there was the morning I woke up to find blood on my pillow from a ruptured eardrum you caused. The final straw was when you assaulted me again, leading me to involve the police.”


She also accused him of being a control freak as she wished his new wife ‘Good luck’ in her marriage. She added:

“Now you claim to be happily married to a woman who doesn’t “quarrel” Good luck to her, because you always wanted someone you could control and intimidate. I was never meant to be that person; I wasn’t raised to be timid.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments