Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jaruma Confesses: “I Didn’t Marry Ross Fahad Isabor for Love

 




Controversial sex therapist Hauwa ‘Jaruma’ Muhammad has made a startling confession regarding her marriage to Ross Fahad Isabor, which lasted from 2018 to 2021. In a candid interview on the *Issues and Society* podcast, Jaruma revealed that her decision to marry him was not motivated by love.

Instead, she explained that the marriage was largely influenced by the pressure she faced as a single woman from the northern region of Nigeria. Jaruma shared that the intense backlash she received for selling aphrodisiacs, combined with the societal expectations tied to her Muslim faith and marital status, pushed her toward marriage.

She disclosed that she tied the knot with her ex-husband just a month after meeting him, and he was aware of her motivations for the union. This candid revelation sheds light on the societal pressures many women face and how such factors can impact personal decisions.

“There was a massive heat from the north because I was selling s3x products as a single lady.

“There was so much attack, me being a Muslim and a single lady. They wondered why people allow a single lady teach them what happens in the bedroom for lots of money.

“It wasn’t easy at all. The sex industry is a multi billion industry, the industry is never going to die and I have made N760 million in three years.

“So I thought the industry will not die and I have a booming business so I cannot just leave because of the heat I was going.

“I just said if marriage is the problem, let me just do it and get it over with so I got married.

“I didn’t get married because of love, being into the man or there was a long courtship.

“I just got married to get away from the pressure I got from the north. I got married just after a month of meeting.

“I told him about the reason I got married to him, he knew it was not for love but for the pressure.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments